- Season 5 midseason: Yeah, Let's kill Ellen and Jo. Let's add angst
- Season 6 midseason: We'll fake killing Crowley, okay? Everyone loves Crowley.
- Season 7 midseason: I HAVE THIS IDEA let's kill the character everyone loves, y'know, Bobby? Yeah, let's kill Bobby
- Season 8 midseason: The fans have grown attached to this cute angel, right? Let's kill him too.
- Season 9 midseason: Everyone loves this little prophet boy right? Well, it wouldn't be a first
If you ever feel bad just remeber there is a gif of me floating around tumblr of when I was 8 and I sat on the escalator and knocked down a table of jewelry at macys
I seriously feel like my choosing to be put on home bound is going to make me feel extremely alone.
But it’s not like I don’t already feel that way.
All of my friends will forget about me, they’ll get caught up in their lives.
My best friend is really distant right now. And I’m doing my best not to hold it against her because I know she’s upset right now, and it would be so inconsiderate of me if I were like “hey, forget about your own problems for a minute and come here and let me complain and wallow in mine.”
So I just let her remain distant.
Then there’s the fact that I don’t really have anyone to talk to.
I have my sister. But we haven’t seen each other in months.
My mom and I are getting closer, but I’m still somewhat reluctant to let her in.
I also have two little sisters, and I know I could talk to them about anything, but I just don’t feel they would really understand.
So, I only really have two people I can actually talk to.
I already feel alone.
Life is just too much.
I’ve been feeling better the last few days, but just because I’m feeling better doesn’t mean my depression isn’t still present.
It’s still eating away at me inside.
I guess that’s why I’m still throwing myself into Supernatural to escape reality.
Supernatural is the only thing I’m really holding onto at this point.
It makes me laugh.
And in all honesty, I never really laugh anymore.
How did I get so bad?